The City of Ladida is a musical city, set in a universe where music is more real than it is in ours.
- Instead of roads, people ride around in melody-mobiles on giant music staves that float like ribbons in and out and around the city
- Musical boats float in the river
- Many of the buildings are shaped like instruments:
- there’s an apartment complex shaped like the keys of a giant piano…
- a huge bent trumpet…
- a guitar-shaped bank…
- …and a lot of other magical strangeness to be found if you look closely enough.
The original piece, done around 2002, is in pen & ink on a large sheet some sort of white paper. I updated it very slightly in 2016….and signed it. For more information and larger images, go to the Ladida portfolio entry.
If you order a print, here’s what you get:
- Archive Quality Print on Premium Giclee Paper
- Original Size 23 X 15 inches. There is a 1/2 inch white border, which makes it 24 X 16 inches in total.
- You can also order a medium-sized version, 18 X 12 total size
- A small version, 15 X 10.
- Price INCLUDES Shipping (USA Customers only)
- Allow a week to 10 days for delivery.
- If you are not in the USA, allow for additional time and fees for delivery.
Prints are fulfilled and shipped to you by FinerWorks in Texas.
If you are not happy with the print for ANY reason, you can return it within 10 days for a full refund.